Sunday, September 4, 2011

Refining My Games Wantlist

A little while ago, I made a list of games that interest me. As I think about that list more, my interest has been refining, and some other games have come around in my interest. So, here's the most recent list of RPGs I would like to play and/or run:

D&D (0E, B/X, BECMI/Cyclopedia, 1E, or Retroclones)
Top Secret
Space 1889
GURPS (depending on background*, with a preference for 4E)
Hârnmaster
Traveller (any edition, though CT or MT are preferred)
James Bond 007
Cyberpunk 2020
Shadowrun
Pendragon
Adventurer Conqueror King System (or any Domain Game system)
2300AD
RuneQuest
Fantasy Wargaming
Flashing Blades
Realms of the Unknown


*Some specific examples, chosen from published backgrounds:

GURPS Voodoo: The Shadow War (updated for GURPS4E and the Path/Book magic system)
GURPS Traveller (with a preference for the G:T revised timeline in the 1120 era)
Transhuman Space
GURPS Bunnies & Burrows
GURPS Conan
GURPS Reign of Steel

No comments:

Post a Comment