I don't have a game going, still, so I have little that I can write about from that perspective. On the other hand, I do still have the FBI Guide setting that I can continue to describe. So, here we go, with one of the more sinister metahumans.
1. Death Touch. See description in rule book.
2. Invulnerability: Ignore 15 points of damage per turn.
3. Emotion Control (Fear): 18" radius (except to the rear), PR=8 per attempt.
4. Cosmic Awareness: May know the answers to yes/no questions by attuning to the Universe. See description in rule book.
5. Revivification: PR=25 per attempt, taking 1d10 turns. Success: 100%, -10% per day dead (or -2% per day dead if the body is carefully preserved). A newly revived character has Power equal to 2xE and 1 day of healing in Hit Points.
Weight: 240 lbs.
Basic Hits: 5
Agility Mod: 0
Hit Mod: 3.042
Hit Points: 16
Damage Mod: +2
Heal Rate: 1.25
Carrying Cap: 1231 lbs.
Basic HTH: 1d10
Movement Rates: 44"
Det. Hidden: 14%
Det. Danger: 18%
Inventing Points: 26.8 (after several inventing attempts and I increases)
Origin & Background: No one really knows where the Reaper came from. Perhaps he is a force of nature. At various times, he has been known to act rather differently, ranging from a cold, sociopathic murderer to a kindly protector of the weak, and just about everything in between. Maybe there is more than one, but that would be a terrifying possibility.