Thursday, November 8, 2012

Quickly Checking In

Well, I'm doing well in the NaNoWriMo writing challenge, ahead of schedule in terms of the number of words I've written as opposed to the number I'd need to write in order to finish 50,000 words in 30 days.

I don't have a lot to say in regard to gaming lately, but that's because my attention is focused on the story. On the other hand, I'm taking my experience of dungeon crawling as an element of the story. It occurred to me as I was writing that the logistical segment of play is not only interesting but essential, and my characters have spent several days (both in the story and in terms of how long I've been writing this section) preparing for their expedition into the hidden temple that lies underneath the city.

I've also managed to throw in some philosophy, and it grew out of the story and characters, rather than being imposed on it and them.

Anyway, that's what I'm doing. Do you have any projects that are occupying your time this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment